top of page

Please email us to stay posted on website updates and EST news in North America. Please know that we do not give referral or endorse individual therapists and won't respond to those requests.  

If you are looking for a therapist in your area that has experience with dissociation and trauma visit the International Society for the Study of Trauma and Dissociation at: website.  

For futher information on therapists trained in clinical hypnosis visit the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis at:

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page